Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I've decided that I'm going to get 2011 started off right. Lots of potential for this year. I'm in a new relationship with a really sweet guy. And I've got a great idea for a novel/screenplay. And a wonderful group of new and old friends to keep things interesting. So there is no excuse for this year to not be exciting.

Some of my goals that I've decided on:
1. Complete writing on my new manuscript that I've been talking about for AGES.
2. Try to get my room organized. (Trust me, this is a MAMMOTH undertaking...)
3. Make healthier decisions and try to get back into shape (which I probably haven't been in since high school...).
4. Make this relationship work. I see huge potential. ^_^
5. Travel more.
6. Enjoy more of Seoul than just the nightlife.

So, I'm hoping that I can keep up with these things. I tend to not make resolutions since nine times out of ten I end up breaking them, but I think these are manageable. So, here's to a wonderful 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment