Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

And feel like it too. The last two days have been below freezing most of the day. I lose the feeling in my toes on the way to and from the office...

But anyway, I was told today that the morning news show found another replacement for the weather girl, so I'm no longer filling in for her. She told me is that the TJ-nim and producer found someone on their own. But a friend told me they actually hired someone to replace the current weather girl last week and had been training her, then told the current girl two days ago that they're letting her go. I really think my company is sometimes sneaky-sneaky, and not in a good way. *knock on wood* Makes you want to refrain from any vacations for awhile...

Anyway, while I was kind of looking forward to doing the weather live, it's kind of nice that I'll have all day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off so I can enjoy my holiday. Plus, I can go to the 2AM concert on Dec. 26 and not worry about having to get up at 4 am the next day for work (or at all, actually, since I now have that whole day off, too). I haven't told my TJ about it, out of fear that she'll ask me to come in and do morning editing since I won't be on TV. I know that I can always say 'no', but since I don't officially have anything planned during that time, I would probably end up saying 'yes'. (Remember... sneaky-sneaky...) And I'd rather sleep in than make extra money that they probably wouldn't pay me until February...

So, while I was looking forward to advancing my savings, I'm just going to enjoy the time off instead. And for now, I'm focasing on figuring out what to get my friends for Christmas. I think I've got my roommate's stocking figured out, and another friend that just moved here. But I'm having a hard time with my best friend... Maybe a new iPhone cover?? Ugh. I might just revert to cute jewelry...

No comments:

Post a Comment