Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween this weekend. Mine was fun, though not what I expected. I went to a party hosted by someone at the US embassy, which turned out to be more fun than I thought it would be and then headed up to Hongdae to meet up with some friends. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a hold of the people I wanted to meet and ended up hanging out with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile. Somehow in the mix we both lost the people we had originally came to Hongdae with and just hung out alone. I kind of wish we had stuck with the group or stayed at the first party, but oh well. ^_^
The highlight of my night was winning best costume for my 1940s pin-up girl at the first party. I think I had one of the few costumes made by hand and since it was a pain in the neck for a few weeks, I really appreciated the award. It also sparked a new fascination with the 40s retro style and makes me wish I could go shopping for a new wardrobe, but we'll see. ^_^

And here's a picture of my fun costume along with my friend, the Lumberjack.

And now that Halloween is over, I have a crazy couple weeks ahead. Between the G20 and getting ready for my Thanksgiving trip, there is so much to get done. But knowing me, somehow it will all get taken care of one way or another. It just sucks that I have to work so much. But more work = more money, so I should just hush up. Especially since my co-worker was kind enough to agree to work 12 days straight so I can go visit my family...

2 comments:

  1. Class costume!!! You looked great!! I hope we can hang out in Hongdae when I come over again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming!!!??? Hit me up and we totally will as long as I'm here. I'm gone from Nov. 19 to Dec. 1.

    ReplyDelete