Sunday, October 24, 2010

Without Fail

Here we are, six days before Halloween festivities, and I'm coming down with a cold. It never fails that something unfortunate always pops up before Halloween or my birthday. Last year I almost broke my nose the night before Halloween. One year I got really sick and almost couldn't go out. Another year I really was so sick that I didn't go out. (I had a costume and everything...) And this year. I now have a scratchy throat and my nose is stuffy. Thank goodness I have Monday and Tuesday off so I can rest up and get back to healthy so I can fully enjoy my Halloween parties. Oh, and finish my costume... That would be a good thing...

In other news, I've gone and started yet another blog on Tumblr. I admit, I only signed up because there are several blogs over there that I want to follow. But then I had this crazy idea that maybe I could turn it into a commentary on Korean music, movies and general entertainment. There is always something going on over here, it seems, and I always have an opinion. So, if you're curious, go check it out ---> http://emzkal.tumblr.com/ I only have two posts up right now, but I'm having fun with it. I'll never run out of topics.

Oh and a puppy update! Cheech is finally settling down and not dragging me around the neighborhood anymore. Our walks are becoming more enjoyable. Except for when I have to walk him in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet... Yea, that's not fun. But luckily I don't have to do it very often...

No comments:

Post a Comment