Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Blog...

So I've started another blog...here's to hoping I keep up with this one...

Life is peachy here in Seoul, despite the fact that it's White Day and my boyfriend is too busy to see me this weekend. Ugh. Stupid corporations. This whole week has been a little bleh because he's been working on a bid proposal and hasn't had time to meet me. Ugh, the downside of being in a relationship with a corporate guy. Doesn't help that he hasn't even mentioned White Day...

Work is better, though I think I've just made an important realization about one of my co-workers who I thought was a friend. Apparently, appearances aren't all they seem and I should definitely be more careful about what I say around her, but that's all I'll really say about that. Just thinking about it gets me more frustrated than I already am...

Eh... I suppose that's about all right now. I'm just really upset with Young at the moment...bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment